Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GD Imagine 2800BH Curtains

Hello All,

I just purchased a barely used Imagine 2800BH and I'm looking to replace the curtains in the bunk area. I've had a little trouble locating curtains that match the dimensions of that area and was wondering if anyone can suggest where I can purchase some? I'm assuming if I wanted to replace what we have with stock curtains, I can just buy directly from Grand Design??

Thanks for any help

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsmith3 View Post
    Hello All,

I just purchased a barely used Imagine 2800BH and I'm looking to replace the curtains in the bunk area. I've had a little trouble locating curtains that match the dimensions of that area and was wondering if anyone can suggest where I can purchase some? I'm assuming if I wanted to replace what we have with stock curtains, I can just buy directly from Grand Design??

Thanks for any help
    Unfortunately Grand Design won't sell directly to customers, you need to go through a dealer. I've read there is a dealer in the US, Texas (maybe), that you can call and they will order and ship you parts. I can't remember offhand the name of it, but hopefully somebody else does. Also, if you search online for 'Grand Design Parts Lookup' they have a great website that lists almost every part used to build a particular unit. Good luck, enjoy your new trailer and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
    2019 Imagine 2400bh
    2019 f150 XLT Crew, 6.5' box, 3.55 ratio

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It might be more cost effective to buy curtains you like in a larger size and then have them altered to fit. Perhaps a friend has the skills and can do it in trade for a favor. Otherwise, one can generally find sewing services locally with a little looking. Good luck and enjoy your new vacation home!!
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania