User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Member New Momentum 29G Owners

Wife and I just upgraded to the 29G and so far we love it. Picked up from Lazydays RV in Knoxville TN. Great folks by the way.
    I can get both our Harley's in the garage, could not do that in the Wildwood we had prior.
    Looking forward to meeting new people on here and learning lots from all the knowledge out there.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naanderson321 View Post
    Wife and I just upgraded to the 29G and so far we love it. Picked up from Lazydays RV in Knoxville TN. Great folks by the way.
    I can get both our Harley's in the garage, could not do that in the Wildwood we had prior.
    Looking forward to meeting new people on here and learning lots from all the knowledge out there.
    Welcome naanderson321,

There are a few 29G owners on here now. Try doing a search to see threads, comments and concerns form other owners.

Larry
    Larry & Paula
    2019 Momentum 21G
    Equalizer 1400 / 14000
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4 CTD

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Brand new RV'er here, brand new 2020 29G.... Love it and can't wait to take it around the country. We don't own toys, but I work remote and will use the garage area as my office. Working on a stand up desk over the winter. Wife paints oil paints, and we're looking to travel the country full time to get her some inspiration. So glad to be part of the GD family!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 92F043DE-FAED-40A5-92C0-77535594BCA4_1_201_a.jpeg   1124214F-A5C3-4B20-B195-247F56700982.jpeg  
    Last edited by TotallyHitched; 09-18-2020 at 02:38 PM. Reason: added photos

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyHitched View Post
    Brand new RV'er here, brand new 2020 29G.... Love it and can't wait to take it around the country. We don't own toys, but I work remote and will use the garage area as my office. Working on a stand up desk over the winter. Wife paints oil paints, and we're looking to travel the country full time to get her some inspiration. So glad to be part of the GD family!
    Welcome TotallyHitched,
    Hope you enjoy your new 29G.

Larry & Paula
    Larry & Paula
    2019 Momentum 21G
    Equalizer 1400 / 14000
    2012 Ram 2500 4x4 CTD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyHitched View Post
    Welcome. We love our 29G.
    Neil and Joyce Anderson
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 29G
    2010 F350SD Dually / 2019 Harley Ultra Limited (Mine) / 2016 Harley Street Glide (Wife's)
    Might get to retire someday if we ever stop spending money!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was wondering if you still own and like your 29g. Been reading reviews and there’s a lot of complaints about how it tows to how the rear bathroom is useless. Any problems?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjbncal2 View Post
    Was wondering if you still own and like your 29g. Been reading reviews and there’s a lot of complaints about how it tows to how the rear bathroom is useless. Any problems?
    Welcome to the forum! I'm sure the posters will chime in with their experiences soon. I don't know if you do Facebook but if you do we have a group just for the 29G nd 31G toyhaulers. Lots of great people and information there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/momentum29g31g

These trailers have a lot of tongue weight and the tongue weight changes greatly depending on how they are loaded, how much fresh water is in the tanks etc... Overkill hitches are necessity. We love the Weigh Safe True Tow hitch and several others on the FB group run it as well. Our 31G tows perfectly with the Weigh Safe. Others have had success with the 16k Equalizer and the 2k Blue Ox. The hitch is the key to these trailers working well.

2021 Momentum 31G
    2021 20' Haulmark Edge race trailer
    '17 Ram CCLB 3500 dually 6.7 turbo
    '96 Chevy C3500 CC dually 454
    2019 Honda Talon X
    1985 Honda FL350R Odyssey

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Member New Momentum 29G Owners

We have the Blue Ox 2k setup and I totally agree with Terry. Towed perfect with an empty garage. As for the rear bathroom, yes it’s tight but I put in a organization center and took it over as my bathroom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TotallyHitched; 04-20-2021 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added an answer