User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Reflection 31mb outdoor kitchen

Hello!

We love the inside of the Reflection 31mb however the lack of outdoor kitchen is not ideal. I wonder if anyone tried to add a sink/stove to cook outside. Since there is a fridge and storage space we may be able to add something.

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all honesty, most people already own a grill that they like to use and an outdoor kitchen doesn't do much for them.

You have plenty of space to carry what you like, and you don't have open flames next to your plastic camper.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess_GD View Post
    Hello!

We love the inside of the Reflection 31mb however the lack of outdoor kitchen is not ideal. I wonder if anyone tried to add a sink/stove to cook outside. Since there is a fridge and storage space we may be able to add something.

Thank you in advance for your comments.
    Hi Jess! I have a different camper than you but wanted to share my solution. I found a plastic table with a sink molded into it on Amazon. I hook up the outside spray port to the table faucet. The downside is that you can not control the water temp from the spray port but it is very nice to have water on demand outside the camper.

I originally set my old Coleman stove on the table but have since replaced that stove with a larger Camp Chief set up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old Set Up.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	26930

Name:	New Set Up.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	26931
    2019 2800bh
    2018 Silverado 1500

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimitedmatt View Post
    Hi Jess! I have a different camper than you but wanted to share my solution. I found a plastic table with a sink molded into it on Amazon. I hook up the outside spray port to the table faucet. The downside is that you can not control the water temp from the spray port but it is very nice to have water on demand outside the camper.

I originally set my old Coleman stove on the table but have since replaced that stove with a larger Camp Chief set up.

Name:	Old Set Up.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	26930

Name:	New Set Up.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	26931
    This is what I’m planning on my 28bh. I know I’ll miss the sink that I had on my Jayco. Figured there’s a spray port there. Might as well use it.
    2021 Reflection 28BH
    Pullrite Superlite 2600
    2019 Ford F250 CC SB 6.7L
    2017 Jayco 27bhs (Sold)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great idea!!! Thanks for sharing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came to the same conclusion on the grill. Would have liked to have the sink but really miss not having the nice cabinets to store plates and cups and such inside. Some extra fridge space would be good but figured there is no getting around having coolers outside anyways. Was tempted by the 311BHS given its second awning and great outdoor kitchen but really like the open floor plan on the 31MB