User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fresh water tank fell out again

The fresh water tank on my 2018 MK2670 has fallen out again. I was told it was fixed. The exact same thing has happened. The support straps have pulled through the screws allowing the tank to fall out of the sopports. Taking with it all connecting wires and hoses. Not sure if tank is faulty or supports not in the right place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8CC932EA-76CA-4A8F-8561-3E09D6C3B641.jpg  

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch. I’d contact Grand Design about that - even though past warranty they might help you with it. Good luck.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have heard of this issue before. Not sure if its isolated to a few units or what
    2018 Ram CC,LB DRW Longhorn 6.7, AISIN, 4.10s

2021 Momentum 397TH-R

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scott55 View Post
    The fresh water tank on my 2018 MK2670 has fallen out again. I was told it was fixed. The exact same thing has happened. The support straps have pulled through the screws allowing the tank to fall out of the sopports. Taking with it all connecting wires and hoses. Not sure if tank is faulty or supports not in the right place.
    Wow, hope that doesn't happen with ours. Though, we haven't used it. Was yours filled? Ours is a 2020 model.
    2020 Imagine Mk2670
    Tow vehicle - 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L Gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both times in the process of filling it. Light gauge straps ripped through the screws.