User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the AUH, and love it.
    The Reese Goosebox looks great, but I don't want to deal with the airbag. Has anyone tried the Gen-Y Fifth-Wheel King Pin to Gooseneck Conversion ? It looks heavy duty and no airbags to deal with.
    Kent & Melissa
    2017 Ford F350
    2018 Reflection 28BH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have pretty much the same setup, a 2019 303RLS with 2020 SRW 3500. I use the Anderson goose and works great. Can make about 80 degree turn without hitting cab and clear trailer clears the bed rails with about 7 inches. I like the Anderson as I can pull it out by myself when needed. This last 30 day trip I busted the red catcher and Anderson replaced it free with no questions asked. Of course I have had this hitch a couple years, but love it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearii View Post
    I have the B&W Companion, didn’t need a slider because our GD 260RD has the Turning Point kingpin. I wanted to comment for 2 reasons, first, B&W hitches are amazing, the build quality is second to none, ease of use, well it just can’t be any simpler to use, and we don’t get any chucking, banging, etc., etc., plus it doesn’t void your frame/kingpin warranties like the AUH. Second reason, you mentioned you only need to remove the hitch infrequently. Even so, these B&W hitches are heavy, the slider is even heavier than mine. I installed an inexpensive electric winch ($70) from Harbor Freight on my garage ceiling. I can pop out the hitch and replace it with zero hassle and no help from anyone and no back strain. I just lower it onto a furniture dolly to move it around the garage, super easy, no strain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    +1 on the winch in my garage. I will take the hitch out when I winterize the trailer.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345