Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Workstation ideas

Hello all. I'm interested in ideas/photos you may have of workstations you've incorporated into your XLS or regular Imagine. Our 23BHS is a great size, but I need to figure out a suitable workspace. Thx!
    Famtraveler24
    2019 Ford Expedition Platinum
    2021 Imagine 2800BH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be watching this thread closely. Right now I have to set up a TV tray in the living room to use as a computer/work station desk.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Famtraveler24 View Post
    Hello all. I'm interested in ideas/photos you may have of workstations you've incorporated into your XLS or regular Imagine. Our 23BHS is a great size, but I need to figure out a suitable workspace. Thx!
    By workstation you mean like a computer/work desk or more like a shop bench?
    I've been somewhat mobile these past couple of years so I have my laptop, cell, tablet, little wifi scanner/printer. So dinette would be ok. Work bench is the pickup tailgate.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a couple of small, portable laptop tables that we got at Ikea. I just checked their site and it looks like they don't make them any more

Our Momentum has a little more room, but those would work in anything - enough room for the laptop and a mouse.

I've switched to using the card table that came with our Momentum now that I'm WFH full-time. It gives me a little more room, and I have a curved widescreen monitor and two laptops. The garage is my office during the day. Our router, modems, and network switch are installed on the wall behind the TV. Our printer is in the forward bedroom closet.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 06-03-2020 at 06:32 PM.
    2016 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
    2014 Ram 3500 CC/LB/CTD/Aisin/4.10
    2014 Polaris RZR 800EPS