Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Considering a Momentum 385TH - Questions

We have been looking at toy haulers and have narrowed the choices down to the 385TH and a unit from Tesla. The floor plan is - overall - the best we have seen, and we really like the pantry, storage, free-standing table, and lighting in the 385TH. There seem to be quite a few little things they put in that put it a step above - things like not constraining the bedroom TV by putting it in a cabinet, the pass-through storage cabinet between the living area and the garage, and the reasonable storage at the front in the closet. As we might someday full-time, the W/D prep isn't quite as nice as the Tesla but at least it's there. The garage could use just a few more inches (out to 12'6" would be great) as we may go to a 4 seat side-by-side this year. That's my main concern.

I have a few questions that we submitted to the factory about getting some additional 12V outlets, an additional 110V outlet, a remote-operated fan in the bathroom (same as in the galley and the garage), 3 HDMI cables installed during construction, and some two-way radio antenna cables run during construction.

One thing I don't really like is how the main TV is constrained by that pole, and that you can't get a little better angle between that and the main seating. I wanted to see what others have done - if anything - about that.

Are the installed LED pucks in the daylight color temp range? If not, do you know if they offer that as an option?

I'd also like to hear about issues that folks may have had with these, things to look out for PDI. I've read a few older threads, but I wanted to see if there are any updates?

Thanks for anything you can tell me.
    Last edited by RamGunner; 01-21-2015 at 10:44 AM.
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)