No!! Don't do it.

The following link is to a Youtube channel of Big Truck Big RV. He has numerous videos on trucks, towing, and trailers and combinations of those. The one take away from watching some of his videos is he recommends not towing more than 6000 lbs with a half ton truck. Your rig will be approaching twice that. https://www.youtube.com/user/CorpusChristiGuy/videos A couple of his videos show a video taken by a dash cam of a trailer and SUV tow vehicle flipping over. The trailer was to heavy for the tow vehicle. Scary and perhaps a rare occurrence but something to think about.

Having just bought a new F150 to tow a trailer (GVWR trailer weight 5995 lbs) I spent hours crunching the numbers. Ford advertises 13,200 lbs max towing capacity for the F150. I had to dig deep into their literature to find the numbers for my specific truck. It was 11,500 lbs if memory serves. Then I looked at combined weight which is a number I found in the owners manual. I don't recall the number but when subtracting the weight of my truck (I used GVWR) from that number I could only tow around 10,500 lbs which is under the weight of your trailer. Maybe your truck is equipped to tow more but you need to be sure not only for your safety but the safety of those you share the road with.

Buy a bigger truck or get a smaller trailer.

Just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.