User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Table Cushions dont match! :(

Just got back home from a 4 hour drive to the dealer. They ordered new cushions for our 2600RB Open the box and there are only 6 cushions when there should be 7. 1 Cushion is already ripping at a seam..Then only one cushion is correct fabric. I kick myself for not checking when at the dealers! I assumed the dealer check the shipment but now I know they did not. This took so long to receive ...from Feb to now I will call Grand Design on Monday because I am sure the dealer will not be happy to have to go through this again. I cannot imagine whom ever packed these cushions did not see or feel the difference in fabric. The joys of rving
    Grand Design Imagine 2020 2600 RB
    Bob and Kathy

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campbuddy View Post
    Just got back home from a 4 hour drive to the dealer. They ordered new cushions for our 2600RB Open the box and there are only 6 cushions when there should be 7. 1 Cushion is already ripping at a seam..Then only one cushion is correct fabric. I kick myself for not checking when at the dealers! I assumed the dealer check the shipment but now I know they did not. This took so long to receive ...from Feb to now I will call Grand Design on Monday because I am sure the dealer will not be happy to have to go through this again. I cannot imagine whom ever packed these cushions did not see or feel the difference in fabric. The joys of rving
    It's always a good idea to check the product when getting new stuff. Even if you totally trust the seller.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, Lesson learned with this dealer. The boxes were all re taped and that is why we thought they had checked.
    Grand Design Imagine 2020 2600 RB
    Bob and Kathy

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that info. We will be taking possession of ours at the end of the month so will check for matching cushions.