User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does your shower flow/pressure give you a "residential" showering experience?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - My RV shower is awesome and just like at home!

2 10.53%
  • No - My RV shower is whimpy and drives me nuts!

17 89.47%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would also like to add that if on city water, the cheap/inline/one piece regulators are many times the problem with low flow water issues. If you have one, take a peek at the inside opening/hole that the water has to go through. Then, if you have a chance, take a peek at one of these.....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. The flow rate through these is greatly increased vs. the $15-20 one piece models. No matter how much pressure is being supplied to the camper from the source, the flow rate is dependent on the opening size of the smallest item in the water circuit.....hose, regulator, etc.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our new trailer has fixed some of the watering problems of the past.

First, the pump is a little quieter, so either better pump, or mounted better.
    2. It does not dim the lights or make them flicker in any way. Better DC wiring or more isolation, or both.
    3. Flow is great to all faucets and shower. We replaced the bathroom sink fixture with a nicer, higher, residential one, and the flow out of it is more than ample. We replaced the shower head just yesterday with the newer Oxygenics adjustable head and the massage setting even has a little sting to it. Quite impressed.
    2019 F350 6.7L PS SRW CCSB Platinum
    2021 28BH with theater seating and 2nd AC
    2019 Imagine 2400BH w/solar (sold)
    https://rolling.howardweb.info/

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    My wife is really struggling getting her hair rinsed and I need to find a solution.
    Maybe this?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-1-...1612/301004462

You're welcome.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm convinced that nothing will improve the crappy flow rate of this system. The Oxygenics is "ok" but it's just an illusion of more water.

Really the only thing that you can really do to improve the flow rate is to upgrade all the water lines to true PEX with the correct connectors, and then install a higher pressure onboard pump. But that's a big undertaking.
    2017 Ford F450 - our kids call her "Big Red"
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 28bh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12