User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Rivercityjeff Thanks for getting back.

Since my post I went ahead and installed a 360 siphon figuring, what did we have to lose. It work! I’ve been in the trailer a few times and poured water into the toilet and if there is a smell, it is very, very scant. Nothing like what we were experiencing. Their claim that it is a vacuum is true.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger1 View Post
    @Rivercityjeff Thanks for getting back.

Since my post I went ahead and installed a 360 siphon figuring, what did we have to lose. It work! I’ve been in the trailer a few times and poured water into the toilet and if there is a smell, it is very, very scant. Nothing like what we were experiencing. Their claim that it is a vacuum is true.
    Looking at the top of your trailer, which one is the toilet vent as i see e vent pipes on the top of ours. Not sure which one goes to the toilet

Thanks

Roger
    Roger & Debbie
    2020 XLE 22 MLE
    2021 Chevy 1500 LTZ 4x4
    Crew Cab with, 6.2L V8 With HD Tow Pkg

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refclown View Post
    Looking at the top of your trailer, which one is the toilet vent as i see e vent pipes on the top of ours. Not sure which one goes to the toilet

Thanks

Roger
    It’s the one forward the bathroom exhaust vent closest to the white pancake attic vent. The other one is for the shower.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3839B89E-C331-4C5E-ADC9-567EE89AD2EA.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	31570
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger1 View Post
    It’s the one forward the bathroom exhaust vent closest to the white pancake attic vent. The other one is for the shower.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3839B89E-C331-4C5E-ADC9-567EE89AD2EA.jpeg 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.9 KB 
ID:	31570
    Thank you I assume you had to crawl up on top to access it. Did the cap just pop off or did you have to cut it off?
    Roger & Debbie
    2020 XLE 22 MLE
    2021 Chevy 1500 LTZ 4x4
    Crew Cab with, 6.2L V8 With HD Tow Pkg

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refclown View Post
    Thank you I assume you had to crawl up on top to access it. Did the cap just pop off or did you have to cut it off?
    I took the easy way and snapped the picture from a side window at my house

The cap has a #2 screw holding it covered with clear caulk. It took a little elbow to unscrew it. Once I had it off I could see there was just about 1/4” gap between the top of the vent pipe and the cap.

I did need to cut the vent pipe down some based on the 360 instructions. I then used self leveling sealant for the flange followed by 3M Marine adhesive sealant 5200 to connect the top. Not difficult as long as you have good weather.

I will add that in our case the trapped black tank odor was caused by a combination of things.

First, the narrow 1/4” gap between the top of the vent and cap. Also my driveway slopes down although you can’t tell from the photo. Add to this the fact that the vent pipe on the 22mle is attached to the front side of the tank (tank is attached side to side). When parked in our driveway I usually keep the nose down as not to put too much pressure on the electric jack. We also keep several gallons of water in the tank when not in use. The result was water sitting up against the opening of the vent pipe from inside the tank blocking air from escaping. Once I realized this I raised the jack a little and didn’t use as much water.

I’m still very happy with the 360 though.
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    I'll stick with just OEM items I have replaced to date:

- Factory pin box replaced with a Reese 20K Goosebox
    - Factory mattress replaced with Purple Hybrid 3 (anyone desiring the premium RV King-size mattress it's for sale and still in plastic - never used)
    - Shower head replaced first with an Oxygenics and now with a Yoo.Mee unit that's even better
    - Lavatory faucets with Kohler residential models
    - Kitchen faucet replaced with Moen residential model
    - Kitchen sink drain replaced with a Kohler residential model
    - Entrance lock replaced with an RVLock keypad/remote unit
    - Lippert/Thomas Payne theater seating replaced with our residential theater seats, which were in our prior camper and design around my 6'-5" self (OEM Thomas Payne are for sale - never used and still have the factory wrap!)
    - Sleeper sofa replacement will be here at the end of the month - going longer to fit said 6'-5" self and done in black leather to match our theater seats (OEM for sale too, no longer in factory wrap, but as new!)
    - Lend-a-Hand step rail replaced with the extended version
    - Bathroom fan swapped out with a high-performance Heng's unit
    - Factory LP hose from the propane manifold to the slide room QD block replaced with custom hose of proper length to remove the excess length of the factory hose that resulted in pinching off the LP supply
    - Bedroom TV was originally replaced by the dealer with an LG (factory unit failed at PDI) and now has the Samsung from our last camper (LG makes a nice computer monitor)
    - Bedroom shades replaced with the BEST day/night shades!

That's all of the OEM items replaced... The mod list is a whole other animal! LOL.
    Hey Rob - I'm looking at the Oxy vs the Yoo.mee - I like the shut off feature of the Oxy, however most important is the most pressure I can get, lol.

Thoughts on the difference pressure wise?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345