User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I should have known better. When we were remodeling our house, Dave put an unplugged one on our wood half wall..and it left a 2" x 2" spot.
    Julie and Gage, the BFGS
    ´15 Solitude 369RL
    Aguanga, CA
    Tri Cities, WA

Hi Julie,

I agree with njoyinglife... My Magnavox is also solidly mounted to the tv bracket and after trying very hard to remount it with three people trying to thread those damn bolts into the tv....we attempted the over the tv move, longer screwdriver, hit holes, use ladder to see better. Perfect. Next time I redid the wiring of my satellite receiver to the top of the entertainment center, I removed the tv this way, left the bracket on and was able to remove and replace it easily BY MYSELF! thank you, bowing.... I must haven gotten lucky with the model of TV I received in my solitude

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poppy ,
    I have a 337 also and wonder where you put the sound bar? I have a bose Wireless speaker and cant find anywhere for that , where it can be plugged in.
    I have been wondering if i can find a thin one that would slide under the tv.
    Reflection 337
    2012 F-250 26,000 miles
    2015 F-250 46,000 miles

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I have my Samsung sound bar sitting just behind the TV. Believe it or not it fits perfectly and still fully exposed. I doubt it would fit all brands but it was a stroke of luck. Nothing holds it in place but the bottom edge of the TV. Hopefully you can see what I mean in this picture:

Also, I have my wireless sub plugged in to the outlet under the dining table and the speaker sits comfortably behind the recliners. Someone mention to me to put it behind the fireplace as there is supposedly enough room and access to an outlet. I will be checking in to that when I get some time but it works perfectly and completely out of the way right now.

Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

droidguru
    So for those techies who are interested in Bluetooth functionality for their older model Furrion Radio/CD/DVD players I purchased one of these Logitech Bluetooth Adapters from a big box store (price matching an online retailer) for $19.99 the other day (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/produc...-audio-adapter).

So far it works great we stream Pandora/Google Music from outside our rig into all zones.

Just an idea (I don't work for Logitech) it was a just a cheap alternative for a problem we had of hooking our phone or ipod up to the radio and then having to go back inside to change the music, adjust the volume or turn the music off at night.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345