User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cclickva View Post
    Picked 353 up today, first trip coming Sat. First impressions are great. They even fixed the failed engineering with the cabinet to the left of the stove. Instead of opening a door and the inside drawer not having enough space to be pulled out they made the whole cabinet a pull out drawer with 2 shelves.
    Would love to see that. I took the door handle off mine and just put a knob on the top hole. That allows it to open enough to allow the drawer to open without scratching everything up.
    2021 F350 6.7
    2021 Momentum 353G

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LivyZoe View Post
    Would love to see that. I took the door handle off mine and just put a knob on the top hole. That allows it to open enough to allow the drawer to open without scratching everything up.
    I will post some pic’s when I get a chance.
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 HO Cummins
    2021 Momentum 353G

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LivyZoe View Post
    Here you go:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5DFDE667-151B-409A-8A5D-5C9FC29DF2E8.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	962.7 KB 
ID:	32803
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW 6.7 HO Cummins
    2021 Momentum 353G

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be picking ours up the middle of April , Putting 20000 lb Reese Goose box on it , to save the bed space when not hitched up. 2021 F250 SWD 6.7 with some extras to tow it , GVRW 10800, Payload 3680.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great! We have had our 353 for 9 months now. Ordered it exactly one year ago. Towing with 2018 3500 RAM SWD short bed,20000lb Reese Goosebox. Sounds very similar! Short story on Goosebox install. I purchased Goosebox from etrailer and a Curt ball (which is one inch height. I put the Goosebox on my previous 337 Reflection. I installed it myself, all 5ft 7in, 170lbs of me vs that 300 lb Goosebox! When I purchased the 353 the dealer moved Goosebox from 337 to 353. What I learned is that with the Curt ball the Goosebox had to be installed on the bottom holes of 353 hitch bracket in order to get enough clearance between truck bed and trailer. If I had a do over I would get the B&W two inch ball which gives more clearance on truck bed. This is with my RAM, the Ford bed my not be as tall. Just passing on stuff I leaned the hard way! The Goosebox tows great and is not difficult to hook up. I back in using rear view mirror no cameras. Enjoy!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to Know, I have already picked up a B&W goose ball kit , had to wait a while for it to come back in stock . I think Ford has lowered the bed hight by a 1" on the 21 model's also so clearance should be better .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChopchopBangbang View Post
    Good to Know, I have already picked up a B&W goose ball kit , had to wait a while for it to come back in stock . I think Ford has lowered the bed hight by a 1" on the 21 model's also so clearance should be better .
    I got the reese 20k hitch and the b&w ball kit. I got probably atleast 8 inches of clearance using it. I was concerned it was riding too high so I bought a reese ball, now it sits about 7 inches. My issue was it was wiggling/swaying too much at the back end of the rv. This is the first time I've pulled a camper or fifth wheel so I don't know if what its doing is normal or not. I'd like to take it to the scales to see the weight distribution. I think the paper from grand design said the hitch weight was only 1600 lbs which seems way too light. Using the reese ball thats lower seemed to help a bit with the wiggle. This is using a 21 f350 srw cclb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would LOVE to know tank capacities for the 2021 353. The specs sheet, brochure and all advertising list 104 gray and 52 black. Is that without the 1/2 bath tank???? This same spec sheet only lists the 1/2 bath as "optional" so you would think that the capacities listed would not include the optional bath tank... If that is the case, then we have a 52 gallon gray tank for shower and bath sink and a 52 gallon tank for the kitchen sink for a total of 104. Since I had a 60 gallon gray tank on my little bitty Shockwave TT, you would certainly hope that the 353 would have 104 gallons.
    The Toyhaulers
    Colorado
    2021 Momentum 353g
    VIN 573FM4023M1119242

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does the 353G come with the One Control system that also has an app to control lights, a/c, awnings, etc… Also do the 353Gs come with tire pressure monitoring system? Thank you

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 353 did not come with either of those. The TPMS you can definitely add after market, but the One-Touch control is not something that was ever offered in the 353.
    2020 Ram Big Horn 3500 DRW
    2020 Momentum 353G
    MORyd Pin Box
    B&W Turnball w/ 20k B&W Companion

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast