User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're gonna wish you didn't make an AMA thread on this floor plan! Lotsa questions from us Another question in my and my wife's 328G vs 353G debate is the main bathroom. We're not interested in the rear 1/2 bath option, but the 353g main bath layout seems......odd to me. This is all based on pictures and video walk throughs, as we've yet to get in one in person. Compared to the 328G, I THINK the size is comparable, but the addition of the second door to the master seems a limiting choice. The addition of a cabinet above the toilet in the 328G and that entire wall just seems like the whole bathroom is more usable. How has it been so far for you guys? And the standard question - where do you put the toilet paper?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We haven't used WR in353 G yet U do loose space in Garage in 328 use loose space in living area depends on your needs

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya, that's the main diff in the 328 - 2' of living space pretty much and some counter space. Not a big fan of curbside kitchens but the 353 seems to make a decent stab at visibility with that big window and the televator.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That was the main reason my wife choose 353G
    We were at the RV show in Jan & got to see every model

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great feedback - thanks. My wife was on board with the 328G simply for the street side kitchen and giant pantry, but we're now waffling and liking the extra living space in the 353G. Add in the outside fridge and I'm pretty much sold. I'd prefer 36' over 38' in length but what can you do.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just go with what U feel works for U
    No such thing has a perfect floor plan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the 353g, if you get the dinette does the TV tilt at all to face the couch? Also, the griddle outside, is it a 17"? We just ordered one but never actually got to "see" one in person. TIA!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BartandMaddie View Post
    On the 353g, if you get the dinette does the TV tilt at all to face the couch? Also, the griddle outside, is it a 17"? We just ordered one but never actually got to "see" one in person. TIA!
    The TV does tilt, it uses magnets to hold it in place and you just have to pull to release them. I believe the griddle outside is a 17". Remember to season it. I used the oven method at home to do it with Lard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My husband and I are seriously considering buying a 353g. Since there is no access to bath when the slide is in, we are considering the 1/2 bath option. However, want to make sure out toys will fit. Can you tell me please is the garage exactly 11 feet? Also, it would be most helpful to know how much room the patio railing takes up against the ramp door when it is closed?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast