User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A quick note here on signing up for the golf outing. On Tuesday Eventbrite reopens for Rally participants to sign up for the excursions. If you're a golfer and arriving in Goshen over the weekend consider joining us at Meadow Valley for a scrambles outing on Monday, Aug 30th.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good for the golf outing. Right now 21 spots are still available. A couple that did register couldn't get both of their handicaps into the Eventbrite ticket. They gave us the info through my wife FB message.
    If you signed up as a couple please p.m. me here with both names and the handicaps or typical score for 18. Thanks, TomF

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golf tickets available on Eventbrite down to 16. This promises to be a nice outing, bigger than I had anticipated. We're looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to play. Again if you golf and are going to be checking in to the Rally over the weekend consider bringing your clubs and joining us at Meadow Valley Golf Club on Monday, Aug 30th.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update, we're down to 14 golf tickets. I knew it would slow down after the initial Rally signups, so if you're on the fence about golfing don't wait too long. Message to those who specifically signed up on June 8, You ARE Signed Up but the extra information regarding your handicap or average score, tee shirt sizes, and possible playing partners never made it to Rally Central. I'll be sending out an email to the handful of those affected. Thanks again for making this initial endeavor a success.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One last update, we're down to 14 golf tickets available. if you're on the fence about golfing you only have until the 11th to sign up. Thanks again for making this inaugural golf outing a success.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 teams shot a 7 under par 65. Using a tie breaker system from the club pro we have the team of: Kyle Burnett, Don Allemon, and Mike Wilde as the winning team.

Congratulations to them and thank you to all the participants. From the feedback we've received it seems everyone had a good time.

A special thanks to Emily and Mariah of Grand Design for their help and for the gift bags and prizes.

And thanks also to Andrea and all the staff at Meadow Valley Golf Club for all their help.

Grand Design has given their approval and Meadow Valley has reserved Monday, August 29th, 2022 for the 2nd Annual Grand Design National Rally Golf Outing. We hope you can join us, and thank you.

Tom and Nancy Funtsch

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12