User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LV Naturist View Post
    Very much so! It also looks like the fire damage was centralized in the bed / bed slide out. Just wondering if this was a careless smoking related fire.

John
    Hey John, how did you get your military ribbons to show up like that?
    I assume there is a website where you can type them in and it displays them for you?
    Please share!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-06-19 11_05_26-Fire destroys neighbor's RV and damages the one next door - Page 2.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	27374
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    Hey John, how did you get your military ribbons to show up like that?
    I assume there is a website where you can type them in and it displays them for you?
    Please share!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2020-06-19 11_05_26-Fire destroys neighbor's RV and damages the one next door - Page 2.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	27374
    Actually I saw another member with his ribbons displayed and asked him how he did it. He asked me what ribbons I had and made the pic for me. His user name is Jim1521. You might contact him and see how he does it.

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarPoweredRV View Post
    Back in the mid 2000's, Dometic had a recall on their refrigerators because of a fire issue. The problem had nothing to do with the gases used as coolant inside the fridge, the problem was the chimney that contains the electric and propane heaters was not properly shielded and the area surrounding the "Fire Box" caught on fire.

Dometic fixed the issue by installing extra metal shielding around the chimney to protect the surrounding materials.

The cause of this fire may never be determined, due to the total destruction of the coach. There is also a good chance this was not caused by the Propane portion of the fridge, because, based on appearance, this is a seasonal stay park and chances are pretty good that if they had an RV fridge (and not a residential style fridge) they would have been running the fridge in Electric mode.
    I would say in started opposit side the steps and just behind the rear axle, possibly in the larger of the 2 slides on the passenger side. Not knowing what the floor plan is I am not sure what would be there but that looks like the hotspot for the fire.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234