User Tag List

Thread: First trip

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First trip

Took our new Imagine for it’s maiden voyage, everything worked beautifully with no issues. We had a great experience for the first time in a camper I do realize there will be a problems eventually. But after spending 30+ years of tent camping this was a major uptick in comfort. We have already booked the next two quick trips to become more comfortable towing and setting up before we take a long trip in August. Drive On!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is for sure a step up going from a tent to a TT. I don't think I could ever sleep on the ground again.
    Neil and Joyce Anderson
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 29G
    2010 F350SD Dually / 2019 Harley Ultra Limited (Mine) / 2016 Harley Street Glide (Wife's)
    Might get to retire someday if we ever stop spending money!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naanderson321 View Post
    It is for sure a step up going from a tent to a TT. I don't think I could ever sleep on the ground again.
    That's the biggest reason we decided to buy an RV. I know I can't get off the ground in the morning anymore.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s funny about not being able to get off the ground, I completely understand and can relate to that statement. Most people don’t want to admit that. Happy Trails!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well we have made three trips now the last was to the Smokey Mtns. What we have learned so far is a gas burner gets expensive on travel, so like everyone has said “you too will do it everyone does“ so we went all in and bought a Silverado 2500 diesel. So far Much better mileage around town and freeway Looking forward to the long trip coming up now. Hoping for almost double mileage towing. Drive on!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImBatman View Post
    Well we have made three trips now the last was to the Smokey Mtns. What we have learned so far is a gas burner gets expensive on travel, so like everyone has said “you too will do it everyone does“ so we went all in and bought a Silverado 2500 diesel. So far Much better mileage around town and freeway Looking forward to the long trip coming up now. Hoping for almost double mileage towing. Drive on!
    Lucky! I can't convince my dw that we need to upgrade our truck...
    2019 2800bh
    2018 Silverado 1500

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the RV and the truck.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually