User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question 2019 337RLS Bathroom Vent Fan upgrade?

I would like to replace the stock Ventline VD0434 bathroom vent fan with one that has a reverse feature. Has anyone installed the Heng Vortex II in their reflection?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm135 View Post
    I would like to replace the stock Ventline VD0434 bathroom vent fan with one that has a reverse feature. Has anyone installed the Heng Vortex II in their reflection?
    I installed in the bedroom, it is not quiet, but it is nice to have a multi directional fan. Note: double check the wiring on the fan out of the box, the one wire came out of the wire nut easily, glad I caught before I installed

Mark
    Mark & Cindy, York, PA
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 230RL (White)
    Curt A16 Hitch, Turning Point Swivel Pin Box, set to Swivel, with Curt Wedge
    2019 Ford F250 STX 6.2L with 4.30 Gears, SB CC SRW 4x4, 18" Wheels, 3192 Payload, 15,000 Towing Capacity, Fifth Wheel Prep & Camper Package, Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera, Factory Ordered
    Prev TV: 2016 F150 3.5L Supercab with 6.5' bed, 2167 payload, LT Tires, and Air Lift 5000 air bags set to 15lbs

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the response Mark. I had seen a rating or question on Amazon that the Vortex II would not work with newer Ventline fans. I think I will see if it will work. Thanks again. Mike

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm135 View Post
    Replaced one last week in our Imagine. Only issue was I had to extend the negative DC wire as it wasn't long enough. Other than that, piece of cake. End result, lots more air movement.
    2020 2150RB
    2015 Silverado 5.3 L extended cab
    Former: 2015 Casita 17'
    Former: 1986 Terry 34'
    Former: 1988 Pearson 31-2 sailing sloop (liveaboard)
    Too many guitars and too many boats (according to my wife anyway)

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful about pulling air in through the bathroom vent on the 337... it's very close to the black tank vent up there and can pull in some nasty smelling stuff - especially if the breeze is from the rear of the trailer.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed the Vortex II today and it works well. A little noisier but not bad. Also found a u-tube video that helped.

Thank you for the comments and suggestions.

Mike