User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildersgetmarried2018 View Post
    Took delivery of our 21’ 31MB last week, ordered in December. Has the new Moryde flip tread steps and a Furion on-demand water heater. The steps are nice other than you can not lock the treads in place. I am worried my toddler will play with them and pinch a finger so I will be using a zip tie when set up. The water heater is a nice “upgrade” if you don’t mind using propane and a little wasted water eating for the hot to flow.
    Wait, it has a tankless water heater now? I'm picking mine up next week, very interested to see how that performs as was planning to go get the Truma AquaGo Comfort installed. If it performs well enough might save me $1500.
    2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD SRV 6.6 Gas
    2021 Reflection 31MB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I was quite surprised to see it when I went to sign papers. The sales rep tried to tell me it was standard on the 21’ models but I can’t find that anywhere.
    2021 31MB
    2017 Ram 2500 4x4 Crew Cab 6.4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just used the on demand water heater over the weekend for the 1st time.
    The temp was set at 124*, and when we turned on the shower hot water valve, maybe 5-10 seconds and it was So hot. Worked great !

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wdhartman12 View Post
    I just used the on demand water heater over the weekend for the 1st time.
    The temp was set at 124*, and when we turned on the shower hot water valve, maybe 5-10 seconds and it was So hot. Worked great !
    I've got a 2021 31MB and agree. I was a little apprehensive about the tankless hot water feature but now that we've used it, I like it, especially the shower. Fast hot water delivery and stays hot. Takes awhile to get hot water to the kitchen sink but no worse than a tank system. It's a long run to the kitchen.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123