User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Winter in Sparks Nevada,Summer we travel all over.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool 315 Rtls FRONT CLOSET ISSUES

I do leatherwork on the side, that said one of my tools "a 12x24 - 3 - in thick granite slab" got lose and pushed the back centerpiece of wood in the closet all the way to the inside of the front cap. I am at a loss as how to proceed Do I remove the cap and fix lol, if so how do you remove the front cap, do I hack the panel in order to grab and pull it back to where it belongs If so how do I reattach it; or is there something else I can do to fix this...GD is of no help as they want me to go to a warranty center (I have the warranty forever) which said they don't cover this kind of issue.

Anything at this point will help...

Thanks, Warren

I need a better Tag line...
    Warren and Toni
    2018 315 RTLS TT
    2015 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not just pull the panel back...worth a try.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by warren1951 View Post
    I do leatherwork on the side, that said one of my tools "a 12x24 - 3 - in thick granite slab" got lose and pushed the back centerpiece of wood in the closet all the way to the inside of the front cap. I am at a loss as how to proceed Do I remove the cap and fix lol, if so how do you remove the front cap, do I hack the panel in order to grab and pull it back to where it belongs If so how do I reattach it; or is there something else I can do to fix this...GD is of no help as they want me to go to a warranty center (I have the warranty forever) which said they don't cover this kind of issue.

Anything at this point will help...

Thanks, Warren

I need a better Tag line...
    Warren and Toni
    2018 315 RTLS TT
    2015 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel
    You might try inserting short screws (maybe one and 1/4 inch) into the corners of the panel to give yourself some finger grips to pull it back into place. Once there, you could glue it back-maybe tie strings to the screws, gather and apply gentle pressure (like with a bungee) until the glue dries. I’d store a slab that heavy by laying it on a flat surface!
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remove the front wall in the storage compartment and you can access the back of the closet wall.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4