User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AC,serial # and Model #

Ok so I am trying to fill out warranty information for my new Reflection 27 RL, the Dometic form for warranty of AC asks for a model # and serial #. I do not have any paperwork on my AC like I do on other appliances so I am not sure how to answer that. perhaps GD knows what my unit was built with,?

Thanks

Steve
    Steve & Bunny
    Michigan
    2015 Grand Design Reflection 27RL
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.0

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In every owners packet is a single sheet of paper that has all he serial numbers ad models of all appliances on them.

If you don't have that paper in your packet, call your dealer. They should be recording it during it PDI.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!!! talk about customer service, less than 1 hour after I posted this I get a call from Janice at GD, and she is sending me the requested information. All I can say is I am impressed! Thank You Janice and Grand Design.
    Steve & Bunny
    Michigan

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm. The 3 ring binder my dealer handed me had the first few pages with this information hand written on the blank form. Along with all of the manuals for each appliance and accessory. Did you get a binder from your dealer?

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just checked the single sheet of paper that has all the serial number on it an the first item is the air conditioner listed as an Atwood. My A/C unit is a Dometic. I got no documents on the A/C at all. Are they one in the same? Also shows TVs as Furrion and they are labeled Haier. So are the serial numbers correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never received a 3 ring binder or a build sheet with serial numbers.
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TENN22 View Post
    Hmmm. The 3 ring binder my dealer handed me had the first few pages with this information hand written on the blank form. Along with all of the manuals for each appliance and accessory. Did you get a binder from your dealer?

No Binder, a Black Pouch with most of the manuals and sheets, but appears to be missing a few, but I believe I should be good now with the info, Janice supplied me with the exception of a specific manual for AC.

Thanks
    Steve & Bunny
    Michigan

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know all dealers are not the same. But, I was under the impression the build sheet was a requirement mandated by GDRV to their dealers. My build sheet with serial numbers also had the initials of the service tech that inspected/tested/fixed each item before I was allowed to take possession. I had an issue with my USB outlet not working on our maiden voyage, the service manager pulled up a copy of that same sheet to see who signed off on it.

In my black pouch was the owners manual for the Reflection 5th wheel, I called the dealer and they said the TT books had not been sent to them yet, so I emailed GD and they sent me one in about a week or so, hot off the presses so to speak. Maybe they can do the same for you with the AC manual.