I've read many older threads on the subject trying to see what makes the most sense but the amount of info is confusing. In light of the Costco battery sale something I thought was further into the future has been moved up. As I see it there are a few options, one of which will be best/most cost effective. My goal would be to run gfci outlets off of the batteries which would/could operate tv, coffee maker, and chargers. I may add the microwave depending on complexity. i don't see a need to worry about fridge or anything else that can run off of propane. I would just still use a generator when ac is needed. We boondock quite a bit for a few nights and would like to not have to run a generator to make coffee, watch some tv, or make sure the furnace gets through the night (which just going to lithium (not to mention 2) should solve.

1. add an inverter/charger that is connected to the main 50 amp coming in. I saw posts regarding go power. I assume everything downstream would try to run off the batteries when not connected if you turned them on. What happens if ac is accidentally on or fridge on electric, just drain the batteries down I guess???

3. add inverter charger and run gfci 120 volt lines from breaker box , through the inverter with ats, to gfcis. Seems easiest?

4. add inverter charger with ats and run it to new breaker box which would include breakers for gfci and any other lines. More parts/cost but more flexibility in running additional lines.