User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    currently we are on our way to Salome AZ.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

equalization of grey tanks

My 2021 395m was built yesterday June 15th, we are so excited. When DW and I toured the factory I saw that the 104 gal of grey was divided into 2 separate tanks with the back one for the washer only leaving 52 gal grey tank all by its self with its own dump pipe cutting my true grey tank capacity to 52 gal not the advertised 104 gal. currently my Jayco has the same deal but only one sewer dump pipe so I have connected a valterra waste gate to the end and keeping black tank closed and greys open I doubled the grey capacity and they equalize. My question is has anybody tried to equalize the 2 greys when they dump from different pipes, and how to go about it, I have ideas but im sure the smart folks on here can help me out - thanks for any input
    Mike and Renee with Gracie our Golden Retriever on a full time journey exploring our great Country
    2021 Momentum 395m with Factory installed 8k axles with disc brakes and solar package, 4976# CCC
    2015 F350 CC LB DRW. Firestone #5000 air bags with Air One remote control and Bilstein shocks
    25k B&W Companion on factory 5th wheel mounts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rockdaddy,
    Another member just started a similar discussion here..... https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...ank-to-Another

I did a search and pointed him to a few other threads... you might check those too (they are in the link above as my response - 2nd post).
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

currently we are on our way to Salome AZ.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=traveldawg;306051]Rockdaddy,
    Another member just started a similar discussion here..... https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...ank-to-Another

I did a search and pointed him to a few other threads... you might check those too (they are in the link above as my response - 2nd

thank you
    Mike and Renee with Gracie our Golden Retriever on a full time journey exploring our great Country
    2021 Momentum 395m with Factory installed 8k axles with disc brakes and solar package, 4976# CCC
    2015 F350 CC LB DRW. Firestone #5000 air bags with Air One remote control and Bilstein shocks
    25k B&W Companion on factory 5th wheel mounts