User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LR television’s hookup

I’m taking delivery on a 2021/ 310gk tomorrow. I noticed at the dealer the cable and sat connectors were in a cabinet above the living room tv. I was going to put my walley in that cabinet for sat. What I didn’t see was a hdmi cable installed. How Is It to be routed between the tv and the cabinet also allowing for the tv travel up and down. Thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubyred View Post
    I’m taking delivery on a 2021/ 310gk tomorrow. I noticed at the dealer the cable and sat connectors were in a cabinet above the living room tv. I was going to put my walley in that cabinet for sat. What I didn’t see was a hdmi cable installed. How Is It to be routed between the tv and the cabinet also allowing for the tv travel up and down. Thanks
    It is likely that there is no HDMI cable. You will have to fish an HDMI cable along the same route of the cable. Can"t see it being difficult to do so.
    Just make sure you get an HDMI cable long enough to make teh run.

Good Luck
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoJoSo View Post
    It is likely that there is no HDMI cable. You will have to fish an HDMI cable along the same route of the cable. Can"t see it being difficult to do so.
    Just make sure you get an HDMI cable long enough to make teh run.

Good Luck
    I just finished doing that on my 2021 310GK. It was not an easy job. I ran 1 HDMI cable and added an A-B HDMI switch so I could switch between my Wally and a Blue-Ray player. I have the Fosgate which I had to remove to get to the area where the cables run down behind the fire place. I also had to remove the 110 outlet so I could feed the cable passed it to the hole where the TV antenna cable comes out.
    Mal & Helen
    With Mitzi our Yorkie
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2020 Reflection 303RLS Sold
    2020 Ford F250 Lariat Super Duty 4WD 6.7 Diesel Short Bed
    B&W Companion Slider
    Amateur Radio Call sign WA2TWA