User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by greische View Post
    On the topic of weight sticker, it does not matter what you have under the trailer for axles but what that sticker says if pulled over or worse if in an accident. DOT does not care what you added. They read the GVWR and GCWR and if you are over you are in trouble. That sticker is what the manufacturer certifies the rig for And no more. If GD is going to raise the GVW on the sticker that is great. Otherwise if not, the only thing you are doing is giving yourself piece of mind on capability of weight carrying but you are still overweight in the eyes of a Cat scale

Concur 100% in line with my comments and responses from the aforementioned entities in my previous post.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone heard why the are not offering the 8K axles w/ disk option in Canada? We ordered a 397TH this week and I was told by the dealer I can't have the 8K axles here. Does the dealer have old info?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123