Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sooo...

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sooo...

Picked up the 268BH a couple weeks ago and this is the fully retracted height of the rear jacks...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01761C37-9DB6-4F6C-B03F-A2D5B1ACC565.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	764.2 KB 
ID:	27360
    That is with the trailer hooked up with almost no nose high. Apparently the line picked the Standard Jacks instead of the Short Jacks. I can barely get it in our storage area over a standard depth gutter, let alone take it out camping. Anyway I sent GD several photos and they said they are sending the correct ones to my house. Will post after the install...
    2019 F350 CCLB 6.7
    2020 Reflection 268BH

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2019SD View Post
    Picked up the 268BH a couple weeks ago and this is the fully retracted height of the rear jacks...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01761C37-9DB6-4F6C-B03F-A2D5B1ACC565.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	764.2 KB 
ID:	27360
    That is with the trailer hooked up with almost no nose high. Apparently the line picked the Standard Jacks instead of the Short Jacks. I can barely get it in our storage area over a standard depth gutter, let alone take it out camping. Anyway I sent GD several photos and they said they are sending the correct ones to my house. Will post after the install...
    Man that is close to the ground. I am glad they are taking care of it.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good on them for stepping up and making it right. That is one of the reasons that many of us buy and enjoy a Grand Design brand trailer!
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeabut.... You really would have thought someone one the line, moving it into the factory lot, delivering it to a dealer, at the dealer's lot and the so called ""PDI" would have picked up on it. I'd say it's an epic fail on GD's part.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked ace View Post
    Yeabut.... You really would have thought someone one the line, moving it into the factory lot, delivering it to a dealer, at the dealer's lot and the so called ""PDI" would have picked up on it. I'd say it's an epic fail on GD's part.
    Oh, i agree. When it showed up at the dealer and we went to take a look that was the first thing i said to the salesman, that those were WAY to low. He agreed and would have them put them up to the highest spots available. Fast forward to delivery day. No change. My salesman was off so the guy doing the walk around..(not the best) said he had no idea about them. While the Maint guys were working on the list of items we found, all of them mentioned they had not seen them that low....I started the phone/paper trail with GD and Lippert and so far GD says the short ones are on the way...��
    2019 F350 CCLB 6.7
    2020 Reflection 268BH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are have the same issue! Can you tell me who ya talked to at grand design to get the short ones? So far this was my solution, swinging them up out of the way. https://photos.app.goo.gl/o75oARGaq8aHvPR16

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took over a month from first contact to getting the short ones. Kept saying back order.... I looked at trying what you did as soon as I got it home but the stairs were in the way on the right side...waiting for Pards to call me with a slot to lift it....
    2019 F350 CCLB 6.7
    2020 Reflection 268BH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok...I'll start the emails and phone calls... I was worried I couldn't swing it on the stair side but had just enough room

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrady88 View Post
    Ok...I'll start the emails and phone calls... I was worried I couldn't swing it on the stair side but had just enough room

Susan Bond, [email protected]
    Is who I worked with getting them.
    2019 F350 CCLB 6.7
    2020 Reflection 268BH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you get yours at General RV?
    2019 F350 CCLB 6.7
    2020 Reflection 268BH