User Tag List

Thread: Fuzzy cable tv

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuzzy cable tv

Have a 2020 320MKS and all the TVs are fuzzy when hooked up to shore cable. Tested from shore with my coax direct to a tv and it is clear. When I hook up to coax connection on P&B panel (use RV wall connections) all 3 TVs fuzzy. The booster is OFF. Reading about testing all the lines but how if they are in the walls and floors ???? Since all 3 same fuzzy pic I think something specific is cause not a loose connection at each TV. Advice ??

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robshamblin View Post
    Have a 2020 320MKS and all the TVs are fuzzy when hooked up to shore cable. Tested from shore with my coax direct to a tv and it is clear. When I hook up to coax connection on P&B panel (use RV wall connections) all 3 TVs fuzzy. The booster is OFF. Reading about testing all the lines but how if they are in the walls and floors ???? Since all 3 same fuzzy pic I think something specific is cause not a loose connection at each TV. Advice ??
    Where you connect the shore coax cable, check behind that plate/wall to be sure the connection is snug. It could be loose.
    Also check the fittings to be sure the fittings are connected and making correct contact.
    I hope what I am trying to convey is clear.
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cable is connected to shore securely and I can connect directly to a tv and it is clear. But when i connect to the RV panel jack all the TVs in RV are fuzzy.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The coax cables screw onto the back side of the wall jacks, at the water area and inside the trailer and can be loose on the backsiide of the wall plate.
    The cable TV coax goes into the booster along with the roof antenna coax, and then usually connects to closest TV, and feeds one or two other coax splitters to feed more TVs and stereo.
    GD can give you a cable coax drawing by contacting them.

Couple of posts on TV/Cable problems in a few rigs.
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...in-living-room
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...-Cable-297RSTS
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...ion-in-a-290BH
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know specifically about your model but on my 303rls, if I try to watch cable with the over-the-air signal booster on, it's snowy/static. On my model, the signal booster red button is behind the TV.
    Jeff & Susan
    With Annie, our dachshund
    2019 Reflection 303RLS #123, TST 507 TPMS
    2019 F-350 XLT 4x4 PSD SRW CC LB Factory 5th Wheel Prep Package
    B&W Companion OEM Hitch