Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 solitude Light fixture not working

All, The light fixture In front compartment ( push button in middle for on and off) In our new Solitude 385 GK quir working.
    How do I remove the bulb/ fixture. Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is the rest of the 12v working - wondering if you bumped the disconnect switch. I would give Grand design Customer Service a call or contact them through email (address on their web page) You can also do a parts look up there and possible find information on the web knowing the part number. I'm guessing they are a one piece unit (look for attachment screws).

Hope this helped
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotte303 View Post
    All, The light fixture In front compartment ( push button in middle for on and off) In our new Solitude 385 GK quir working.
    Thanks,
    Scott
    Lens should pry off from the edges.
    You can browse through GD parts lookup to see if you can find your light
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup

A couple that have switch in middle:
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/59326 GD PN 420599, Dream Lighting PN 0016045C
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/59328 GD PN 420601, Dream Lighting PN 0016043W
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotte303 View Post
    Thanks,
    Scott
    Was it working and then quit? On our Solitude the front compartment light was wired off the front (external) cap lights. The cap lights had to be on AND the center of light push button both had to be on for the internal front compartment light to come on. Hope that makes some sense.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023