User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Furrion Oven won't stay lit?

We have a Solitude 310GK and the oven flame keeps blowing out from what appears to be from the ventilation fan that blows air up from inside at the bottom of the door. Any tricks to make it stop doing this?

Thanks, KT

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WE had the same problem..Furrion said out of warranty, tough. Rv dealer said Furrion got a bad batch of gas control valves, needs to be replaced. OK, then found the valve was no longer available, need new oven.

Extended warranty would only pay for a new valve so I got stuck for $1,000 for a new oven. Only one we could find to fit the space was an updated Furrion...which works great.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your input. I contacted my dealer today and since I’m still under warranty it’ll be taken care of.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had the same problem. We're under warranty so Grand Design replaced it. But this new oven FS22N20A on the LED shows only a timer, not the oven temperature. The dealership says that is the way the new ones are made. That seems odd. Is that true?

Site Sponsor
    Kerrville, TX RV parks through April 2020
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have just experienced the same issue, about one year on our Solitude S. Working on a solution. The discontinued gas valve is very troubling.
    AKA Steve and Lynne
    Storm the Black Lab
    Reflection 337 RLS vin 573FR3628E3300393
    2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Longbox
    6.7 Cummins, 68 RFE transmission
    B and W Companion, Air Lifts

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your comments and I’m sorry to hear you’re having the same issue. We’re taking our Solitude 310GK to the service department later this month to get the oven repaired along with some other warranty work after our shakedown trip from Washington State to Arizona.

Good luck
    KT

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are on our second Furrion oven in as many years. The latest worked fine for about year now it only heats to 335. We have a digital thermometer since there’s not one on the oven (timer instead). It seems this is an ongoing problem, these ovens are literally useless.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WE HAVE A 337 also. Isaw a post to move the tray to bottom level or take it out it if wont move and I did and the oven finally kept a flame and reached temp I wanted it.
    Last edited by darcyracing; 06-22-2021 at 10:33 PM.