Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile 2930RL Bedroom Headboard and Other Q's

Hello everyone,
    New to this forum, better half and I seem to have made up our minds on purchasing a new 2930RL. This is our first fifth wheel and excited to travel and explore new destinations in retirement. Can current owners answer a couple of questions we have;

Can you sit up in a queen size bed comfortably against the bedroom headboard without hitting your head on the pull down shade?
    Do you have any issues with cross ventilation in the bedroom with only one window?
    Any issues with slide outs hanging up?
    how do you like standard tires that come with the unit. Do you recommend replacing them?

Thank you in advance for your input

Marcel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Marcel,
    I had these questions as well. Did you ever end up purchasing this rig? I was concerned about the cross ventilation.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    We are in the process on ordering the trailer and expect to receive it in November or December. Regarding cross ventilation, responses we received was that it was not an issue. However, we did get feedback that the front window will generate additional heat if the shade is up. As a remedy to any potential cross ventilation issues, we are upgrading the bathroom vent to a Max Air and bringing along a small house fan if needed. We have spent months researching the 2930RL and are really happy with our decision. Hopefully, it will surpass our expectations when we take to the highways.

As a side note, we are planning on upgrading the shades to night & day and upgrading the pin box to a Trailair Flex Air 1621.

Good luck in your search,

Donna & Marcel