User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Atwood water heater issue.

Hoping some you out there have run across this problem before. We bought a new reflection 5th wheel last August and have yet to have consistent hot water. We’ve taken it back to the dealer four time and still can’t get it right. The water will heat up perfectly fine but when it gets up to temperature it shuts off and the dsi fault comes on. It doesn’t matter if it’s on gas or electric. Then you have to turn the switch off and then back on again to get it to relight. I’m thinking it’s possibly the thermostat assembly but would appreciate any ideas. Rv dealer has replaced control board, eco and igniter system and adjusted everything. Last time we took it in they said It works perfectly. So we got it home and tried it out and it still had the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same issues on my reflection. Control board was replaced and still had a DSI fault. Ended up buying the $14 thermostat off of Amazon and replaced it myself and since then I’ve had no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Matt, Trish, Conner & Ethan
    2022 Imagine 2800BH
    2022 Ram 3500 Laramie
    Both Retired USAF

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks that was kinda what I was leaning toward.