Thread: Power Vent Fans

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power Vent Fans

Good afternoon,
    I am buying a 2021 2400BH, and picking it up on Saturday.
    My question is:
    I was looking at a Imagine brochure (Rev. 11/14/18 and it says the unit comes with two power vent fans( 1Bed, 1 Bath)
    I was on Grand Design website and it says only 1 in Bathroom)

How many Power vent Fans should my unit actually come with installed at the factory. (There are 3 vents in the unit)

Thank You in advance.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like 3 powered ceiling vents using the 360 degree view

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon Ventures View Post
    Good afternoon,
    I am buying a 2021 2400BH, and picking it up on Saturday.
    My question is:
    I was looking at a Imagine brochure (Rev. 11/14/18 and it says the unit comes with two power vent fans( 1Bed, 1 Bath)
    I was on Grand Design website and it says only 1 in Bathroom)

How many Power vent Fans should my unit actually come with installed at the factory. (There are 3 vents in the unit)

Thank You in advance.
    Hello - I haven't been in one but took a look at the 360 degree views on the GD website image gallery. You definitely have 3 powered vents - the bath and main living room have the little white fan with the black toggle switch on/off. The bedroom APPEARS to be switch controlled and may be a MaxxAir with the large fan blades taking up the whole diameter of the opening...I can see what appears to be a fan control to the right of the bedroom door above the light switch. You can also try viewing the youtube video walkthroughs that are online such as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUEju4XNxfc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bath.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	27533 Bathroom

Name:	Bedroom.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	580.1 KB 
ID:	27534 Bedroom

Name:	Kitchen.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	626.3 KB 
ID:	27535 Kitchen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Main2.png  
    2020 F-450 Lariat, CrewCab 8' bed, diesel
    2020 Solitude S-series 2930rl-R

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2019 2400BH and there is a small, standard vent fan in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. The bathroom fan is controlled by a switch next to the light switch; the kitchen fan is controlled by a switch on the fan itself. There is NO fan (nor electric) in the front bedroom vent on our trailer. We are installing a MaxxAir fan in ours next week.

The 2020 models may be different and have a fan in the bedroom; if it is a standard RV vent fan it would be useless IMO and I would replace it with a MaxxAir straight away. At least there would be power in that vent opening if there is a fan in the bedroom making the upgrade to a MaxxAir pretty simple.

Bob
    2019 Imagine 2400BH
    Progressive Industries Hardwired EMS, RV Airflow, MicroAir EasyStart, MaxxAir Fan
    2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel CC short bed
    Anderson Weight Distribution Hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We took delivery of our new 2021 2400BH a couple of weeks ago.
    We have (2) maxxair fans installed at the factory (1) in the bathroom & (1) in the kitchen same as Rover stated his 2019 has.

Thanks for the replies.