So our new trailer needed a few things done after delivery. So, after we went on a 4 night shake down trip we dropped it off at our dealer for inspection / repair.

The list was:
1) street side rear stabilizer inner tube would not drop.
2) rear emergency exit window would not latch closed.
3) refrigerator upper exterior panel was missing a latch.
4) squeaky entrance door (unresolved myself with silicone lubricant).
5) misaligned, not latching dresser drawer.
6) missing bathroom sink stopper.

So, the trailer was in to shop 2 days and they advised us the last 3 items were resolved but they would have to order parts for the first 3 items. So we went and picked up the trailer while they wait for parts. They told us the rear stabilizer needed to be completely replaced. The entire rear window needed to be replaced and the entire upper exterior refrigerator panel needed to be replaced. I told them I thought they were a bit nuts and their response was that if they attempted to fix the items and there were continuing problems, further repair would be on them. Whatever. I feel GD is getting a little ripped off here but I won't argue. I do hate to have them rip open the bottom to get to the stabilizer and replacing the entire rear window mildly concerns me for water proofing.

All in all it really seemed to me to be a very small list and mostly minor issues. We can obviously continue to use the trailer while we wait for parts but I just thought it was overkill on their part to order all new pieces without trying to fix them.

We love our new Grand Design Reflection more and more every time we go in it or even look at it and that's all the time as its parked right next to our house