User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IT worked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cfrancis View Post
    You can use 0505 which is a Seiki tv setting and it worked on my Logix in the bedroom of my 344GK
    I have a 2020 344GK with the Logix tv. 0505 worked for me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only way I could get the Logix 28L1002 to work with the Wally remote was to program each button manually. I only programmed the power, volume up/down, and channel up/down.

Wally says have the remotes 4" apart, I only had luck when they were about 2" apart.
    Last edited by Butcher; 04-13-2022 at 06:18 PM.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrancis View Post
    You can use 0505 which is a Seiki tv setting and it worked on my Logix in the bedroom of my 344GK
    THANK YOU. My bedroom Logix TV remote had the power button popping out of it's hole and the mute button didn't work. I had just about given up on since it looked like (on line) that you could not get a replacement remote and that a Universal wouldn't work. I also tried pairing the TV on my Dish Joey but that did not work either. Dish didn't have Logix listed and I did not have the 4 digit code). I tried to manually pair the buttons but didn't get anywhere. Then I found you post. I tried your 0505 code and it worked immediately. Thanks again. Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12