I was thinking of upgrading my shower wand in my unit to one of the Shower Slider Bar setup that is in the Extended stay units (Momentum and Solitude). I see on the manufacturers website that it looks like it has a bigger shower head in these units then those (like mine in the 350M) smaller cheaper style shower heads.

1) What if anybody would like to comment on there shower head on these units. Tell me is it any better then the smaller ones? If so, why do you think this?

2) Did any of you change out the head for that Oxygenic Shower Head that they sell at Camping World or Amazon? Does it feel that much better while taking a shower? I'm not to concerned with water savings as I don't dry camp.

3) They do have the 5-Function Message Shower Wand that goes with these units, it just doesn't have a trickle button on the head. Has anyone used one of these?

I had erased my original message as after I read it, it was a bit confusing. I hope this clears it up and thank you for taking part in the above listed poll.