Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dining Table not centered on window

Good Morning Folks,

Was wondering if those of you that have the table and chairs if it is centered on the window. My unit, Reflection 315rlts the table is closer to the wall and sometimes a challenge for the chairs on that side.

We took the bench seat out and use 4 chairs. Just wondering others experience with this. Thinking of unbolting the table and moving it over, but not sure if there are nuts on the backside that I don't have access to to or if these are threaded inserts.

Thanks,
    Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Good Morning Folks,

Was wondering if those of you that have the table and chairs if it is centered on the window. My unit, Reflection 315rlts the table is closer to the wall and sometimes a challenge for the chairs on that side.

We took the bench seat out and use 4 chairs. Just wondering others experience with this. Thinking of unbolting the table and moving it over, but not sure if there are nuts on the backside that I don't have access to to or if these are threaded inserts.

Thanks,
    Bill
    We have a 2020 reflection 337RLS and no, the dining room table is not centered on the window. It is several inches closer to the wall of the slide out. I never noticed but my wife had. I have not unscrewed the table from the floor but they are probably just wood screws holding it down but you would have to take one out to be sure.
    Last edited by Always Learning; 06-27-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Morning Folks,

Thanks,
    Bill
    I rather imagine that's because the bench, not being movable, required the table to sit a little closer for people to be comfortable while eating.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    I rather imagine that's because the bench, not being movable, required the table to sit a little closer for people to be comfortable while eating.
    It is a fully free and moving bench, can be used as an ottoman for the couch, but I would like to belive the same as you, placement for positive eating experience.
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a fully free and moving bench, can be used as an ottoman for the couch, but I would like to belive the same as you, placement for positive eating experience.
    OK, the bench is movable, but was the wall behind it being used for a back when people sit there? That's not movable, so the bench, basically, only sits in one spot when in use at the table.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)