User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Tim View Post
    How was it ordering direct from Haloview?
    It was easy and they quickly respond to emailed questions. There was one glitch that prevented me from testing the camera. The monitor would not power on. However when contacted they quickly responded with a suggestion that fixed the problem. Unfortunately I probably won't get a chance to test the camera until next week when I plan to take the trailer out again. Haloview on their website recommends a maximum of 33' combined trailer and truck for the MC7109. However several people have reported they have no problems even with 30+ foot trailers. I think and this is just a guess on my part but fiberglass trailers work better than metal trailers. Seems like most of the people who said it works great have fiberglass trailers. Those that didn't have such good luck had metal trailers. They do offer an extension antenna that you screw into the camera antenna output and then mount the antenna on the roof of the trailer closer to the tow vehicle. They threw it in for free just in case I had problems. I'm hoping I won't but I'll find out the next time I take it out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger1 View Post
    On your list of must haves, we personally would include wine.

For other stuff, check Walmart “online“. May not always be available but I buy a lot from them and most times prices are competitive.
    Lots of wine or your preferred beverage!!! Non alcoholic slows down the learning curve. For those unexpected challenges as you learn to RV.
    Reflection 297RSTS 2018
    Ram 2500 Laramie 6.4 Hemi

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345