User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Glenn,
    We are also considering this model or the 268BH, prefering the shorter one for the same reason as you.
    May I ask a question about the sleeping on the table here? Any 260RD owners have comments on using the table nightly as a bed?
    Also, how is that 12 cu ft fridge working?
    Hope this helps you as well...

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    Hi Glenn,
    We are also considering this model or the 268BH, prefering the shorter one for the same reason as you.
    May I ask a question about the sleeping on the table here? Any 260RD owners have comments on using the table nightly as a bed?
    Also, how is that 12 cu ft fridge working?
    Hope this helps you as well...
    My 20 year old daughter sleeps on our table very night (when she comes along).

We do use a 2" memory foam topper on top of the cushions, but she says it is comfortable.

I won't comment on the Dometic fridge at this moment...
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWeiner View Post
    My wife and I are getting ready to jump in the pond and get a 260RD. We just got a Ram 2500 and are looking at hitch options (e.g. is a slide hitch helpful?). Does anyone know if there are any differences in the 2020 vs 2021 260RD models? We want to stay at 30 feet to do our favorite campground. Other than getting a longer RV, do any 260RD owners have any regrets or suggestions about this purchase?

Thanks so much for your time. This seems like a really wonderful forum.

warmly,
    glenn

Richmond, VA
    Richard
    I recommend you go with a 2020 with a build date after Jan. 1, 2020 or a 2021.

My only real regret is not being able to access to the bathroom without extending the slide-out. Not a big deal but you asked

We did not need a slide type hitch as we are using the "Turning Point" pinbox feature along with a B&W Companion hitch. No issues when turning, in fact I tried turning up to 90 degrees and had 1 or 2 inches of clearance. I did this under controlled conditions on flat concrete (old runway) and would not try that in a campground, ever. Very spooky and I do not plan to repeat that, just curious about how far it would go.

Welcome to the forum, great folks all around!!
    Eulah & Jim Johnson
    Lucy
    our mini Goldendoodle
    2020 Reflection 150 260RD
    B&W 20K Companion Puck Hitch
    2014 F-250 Lariat Crew Cab 6.2L Flex
    Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT Tires

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GWeiner View Post
    My wife and I are getting ready to jump in the pond and get a 260RD. We just got a Ram 2500 and are looking at hitch options (e.g. is a slide hitch helpful?). Does anyone know if there are any differences in the 2020 vs 2021 260RD models? We want to stay at 30 feet to do our favorite campground. Other than getting a longer RV, do any 260RD owners have any regrets or suggestions about this purchase?

Thanks so much for your time. This seems like a really wonderful forum.

warmly,
    glenn

Richmond, VA
    We purchased a new 2019 260RD Dec 28 2019. Can’t speak to the newer models, however we are very happy with ours. We traded a 2016 Jayco Pinnacle which was 40’10”. The reason was the same, access to provincial and national parks. We had a summer travel plan for the three Canadian prairie provinces and next summer going to the Yukon and Alaska. We aren’t doing any travel this summer, hopefully next summer works out. But back to the question, the only thing that’s hard is the slide is in the way of the bathroom when travelling. However there is good access to the kitchen. Our unit has Turning Point pin which takes away the need for a sliding hitch. The two of us live in ours full time and find it to have plenty of room.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are not in a big hurry I would wait until sept/oct 2020 to make your decision on the model year. The current 2021’s do NOT include the new changes/options that will be different for the 2021 model year. That change is always done in the fall. There might have been some minor tweaks/changes but any big changes in options, floor plans, etc is done in the fall! Would hate to see you get either one now and in a couple of months they add a standard feature or option you would have really wanted.
    Enjoy!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just add’l comments:
    Newest for 2021 models besides what’s mentioned above threads are:
    1). Convection MW in place of the Std MW.
    2). The std folding out entry step has extra yellow fold down feed for “SureStance” footing.
    3): The have added MorRyde between the set of leaf springs.

GD just getting better and better

DonW

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's add the Lippert tire pressure monitoring system to the latest and greatest. Came in this morning on a Reflection TT.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will report on a June 2020 build after I pick it up this week...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unit_photo_202007160252553371605902.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	28535
    Last edited by Grandesigner; 08-03-2020 at 03:16 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The MorRyde also has wet bolts...
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is adding MORRYDE to an "older" unit advised and can I do it myself ????at What Expense for the Kit ????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast