User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    @Janet H

Janet, you there? Can you get alabloum set up? Is RVTW still being offered to members?
    The complimentary subscription was a one time thing for supporters but there is a 50 percent off coupon for renewals now.

Trip Wizard now includes the RV LIFE PRO app bundled in which is convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by alabloum View Post
    Hi, new at this stuff how do I get the RVTW for free?
    There is a 7 day trial which is free and there's a coupon. Check your message box
    You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the one who sent you a message on the Mountain Directory and thanks again for the reply. I used the Mountain directory to plan our trip to Montana this summer and I was prepared for the long grade on the East side of Butte Montana. Like you and others here I like to know where I'm going and will look into RVTW and explore Google earth more. Thanks again.
    Larry & Deb
    2022 Reflection 337 RLS
    2021 F350 Lariat SRW
    Eastern Ks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12