Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refrigerator door seals

Hi folks. I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I'm struggling to find info on it.
    We have a 2021 Reflection 150 Series 295RL fifth wheel. It came with a Dometic 2-door fridge. In testing the door seals, I find that none of the seals are closing tightly; my dollar bill pulls right out without any resistance. Needless to say, we are having temperature issues. Does anyone have a suggestion about what I can do, or treat the seals with, that will help close tighter? Thanks.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

door seals

Quote Originally Posted by Longshhm View Post
    Hi folks. I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I'm struggling to find info on it.
    We have a 2021 Reflection 150 Series 295RL fifth wheel. It came with a Dometic 2-door fridge. In testing the door seals, I find that none of the seals are closing tightly; my dollar bill pulls right out without any resistance. Needless to say, we are having temperature issues. Does anyone have a suggestion about what I can do, or treat the seals with, that will help close tighter? Thanks.
    I just purchased the same year and model and had cooling issues as well my fridge was put together with the temp sensor on the wrong side of the fins outside??? its working better but im going to check the door seal
    s as well would love to hear if anyone has a fix for the seals as well. also there was a panel missing that is supposed to help with air flow so I
    would check that out as well.
    Last edited by barr0208; 07-01-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have condensation on the top of my refrigerator door. Suspecting a seal issue. Unit is original 2017 Dometic N811. Has often been temperamental with cold (freeze) spots even with use of a little fan.
    Thoughts out there?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swbailey View Post
    I have condensation on the top of my refrigerator door. Suspecting a seal issue. Unit is original 2017 Dometic N811. Has often been temperamental with cold (freeze) spots even with use of a little fan.
    Thoughts out there?
    Do you mean Norcold N811?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Oops is age driven.