User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously My wife and I are new members to your group, I hope to be able to contribute to newer members and get some help from other members with more experience than we have.
    We have been camping for over 35 years , we started in tents , then two popup campers then we moved into a Keystone Springdale. After several years in the keystone we decided to treat ourselves to a Grand Design. In 2018 we purchased a Reflection 303RLS. it was the best decision we ever made. hope to talk to you guys a lot in the future.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Jetfixer!

I grew up camping in tents. My wife and I and our kids camped in tents, pop ups, class c’s (rentals), a travel trailer for 11 years, and now a 2019 303RLS. No kids in the 303 though, they are all gone living their own lives now. We loved every camper we have had. The 303 is my favorite though. We are only on our second season but it has been trouble free so far. Our TT was a Keystone Laredo bunk house that was also trouble free.

Colorado is one of my favorite states though we haven’t been there for a couple years. Hopefully we will go that way next year. Maybe we will run into you somewhere in the mountains.

Have fun and welcome!
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Life-long campers here. Made the long progression over decades... Bed roll open sky, tents of increasing quality and size, pop-ups, hybrid, travel trailers, and now our first 5er.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania