User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Problem with Lane Furniture

  1. #1
    Setting Up Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Problem with Lane Furniture

    I was sitting in my Lane recliner and I noticed that at the front left front side of the seat cushion the material had not been sewn together and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so is there a way to correct this issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150131_165945.jpg  

  2. #2
    Manufacturer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bristol & Middlebury, Indiana
    Posts
    1,298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe N R View Post
    I was sitting in my Lane recliner and I noticed that at the front left front side of the seat cushion the material had not been sewn together and I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so is there a way to correct this issue.
    Hi @Joe N R,

    You may want to review this thread... http://www.mygrandrv.com/for...ight=furniture.

    Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    Mailing & shipping address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 13868 CR 4, Bristol IN 46507
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

    - Phones: Grand Design RV Corporate at (574) 825-8000 or Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Fax: (574) 825-9249
    - Email: [email protected]
    - Website: www.granddesignrv.com

    - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandDesignRv
    - Twitter: https://twitter.com/granddesignrv
    - Google+: https://plus.google.com/113479014558069639097
    - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-design-rv-llc
    - Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/granddesignrv
    - YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHa...PuUd3J3NHNyXVQ

    For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name, and phone number.

  3. #3
    Setting Up Camp
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by GDRV Customer Service View Post
    Hi @Joe N R,

    You may want to review this thread... http://www.mygrandrv.com/for...ight=furniture.

    Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    Janice, for some reason I thought it was Lane recliner when I checked it out on the component list I discovered it is Seat Thec. I called the company at 574-534-8177 and I'm still waiting for a return call. The recliner is still under warranty. I sent a picture on my original post trying to show what I'm seeing. I have only set in the recliner a few times. I feel that the recliner is of good quality are it would not have been put in the Solitude. I would have taken it to the dealer but I'm in Scottsdale Az and the year warranty is up in the last part of March and we are not returning until April.

  4. #4
    Manufacturer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bristol & Middlebury, Indiana
    Posts
    1,298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe N R View Post
    Janice, for some reason I thought it was Lane recliner when I checked it out on the component list I discovered it is Seat Thec. I called the company at 574-534-8177 and I'm still waiting for a return call. The recliner is still under warranty. I sent a picture on my original post trying to show what I'm seeing. I have only set in the recliner a few times. I feel that the recliner is of good quality are it would not have been put in the Solitude. I would have taken it to the dealer but I'm in Scottsdale Az and the year warranty is up in the last part of March and we are not returning until April.
    Hi @Joe N R,

    Thank you for the update... "Ashley Lane" is one of the brand names of furniture from Lippert Interior Solutions (formerly known as Seating Technology or Seat-Tech).

    As always, please feel to contact your dealer or our Customer Support directly if you need further assistance.

    Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    Mailing & shipping address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 13868 CR 4, Bristol IN 46507
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

    - Phones: Grand Design RV Corporate at (574) 825-8000 or Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Fax: (574) 825-9249
    - Email: [email protected]
    - Website: www.granddesignrv.com

    - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandDesignRv
    - Twitter: https://twitter.com/granddesignrv
    - Google+: https://plus.google.com/113479014558069639097
    - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-design-rv-llc
    - Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/granddesignrv
    - YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHa...PuUd3J3NHNyXVQ

    For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name, and phone number.

  5. #5
    Vollan
    Guest
    I called my dealer with the similar issue and they said they'll get in touch with Lippert Interior Solutions and let me know how this can be resolved within a week. Let's see...

  6. #6
    Manufacturer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bristol & Middlebury, Indiana
    Posts
    1,298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vollan View Post
    I called my dealer with the similar issue and they said they'll get in touch with Lippert Interior Solutions and let me know how this can be resolved within a week. Let's see...
    Hi @Vollan,

    If you would like assistance from us, please either add your 17-digit RV VIN to the "About Me" section in your forum profile, send me a private message (PM) with your name, phone number and 17-digit RV VIN, or contact our Customer Support at (574) 825-9679. Thank you in advance...

    Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    Mailing & shipping address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 13868 CR 4, Bristol IN 46507
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

    - Phones: Grand Design RV Corporate at (574) 825-8000 or Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Fax: (574) 825-9249
    - Email: [email protected]
    - Website: www.granddesignrv.com

    - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandDesignRv
    - Twitter: https://twitter.com/granddesignrv
    - Google+: https://plus.google.com/113479014558069639097
    - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-design-rv-llc
    - Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/granddesignrv
    - YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHa...PuUd3J3NHNyXVQ

    For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name, and phone number.

Similar Threads

  1. WANTED: Grand Design Furniture
    By Gary818 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-12-2017, 11:27 AM
  2. Removing Stock Furniture - 300GK
    By SNLCORV in forum Interior
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 08:27 AM
  3. Furniture ripping
    By ellie0149 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 01:12 PM
  4. Cotton Lane, Phoenix
    By LCBoyer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2015, 09:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.