User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Each sheet is vehicle specific so yours or anyone else’s will be different..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	752BA012-73F8-46CC-A7F2-17772FE9E387.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	27925
    2019 F350 CCLB 6.7
    2020 Reflection 268BH

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I see the disconnect. The asterisk explains it so it comes to 1705 with a full load of fresh water...pretty close to the 1704 in the brochure. I guess that I'm surprised since the brochure weight only implies one AC, yet yours with 2 matches up anyway. Another ac should add about 100 lb to the weight IMO, which woud be removed from CCC and pretty much added to pin weight.
    I usually don't carry a full tank of fresh, top up near or at my destination, so it's probably fine.
    Last edited by Grandesigner; 07-09-2020 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just saw the 3 models again today with my wife and wrote down the load numbers from the 'yellow' tire sticker on the side of the 5W. They all had 2 ACs, which we don't want since the attraction is the lower height of 12'0". Who knows what else factored into these CCC weights...

240RL = 2123 lb
    260RD = 2571lb
    268BH = 1425 lb

I'm pretty surprised by the above, especially the BH. The trend matches the brochure, but not the numbers. I'm calling out to others with these models to post up the 'yellow' tire sticker weights and if they even match the weight sheet that came with the unit.
    We will be thinking hard about the above and other day to day aspects as we decide which one we would get.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaTraveler View Post
    Our 2020 260RD has the newer Norcold fridge and it seems to hold the temp better than our old Dometic 8cf that was in our Forest River. We really haven't had many complaints... other than the front bedroom window opening while traveling issue. We remedied that with a window lock. One concern we are taking it back to the dealer for is a leaking rear window. In the last big rain we had we noticed a consistent drip of water from the top left side of the window. I called GD and they said they would cover it, even though we are a month out of warranty.

Other than those two issues, we absolutely love our 260RD!
    Ha, we replicated the bedroom window issue at the lot today. We are not thrilled with the windows possibly because we are so used to the frameless ones that open at an angle to prevent any rain entry.
    Good to hear about the fridge, which was the brand we saw today. Would you say it uses 50% more propane and/or electricity to run? I'm basing that on 12 vs. 8 cu ft being 50% bigger.
    Last edited by Grandesigner; 07-10-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    Not seeing a sub section for the 150 series, I'll post up here.
    Looking for input from any owners of the 240RL, 260RD or 268BH as we want to be under 12'6 tall and under 32' long. I've been in all of them and they look pretty nice. So here are some questions...

The U table makes into a sizable bed, but is it comfortable?
    Is there enough closet space for a couple in the 2 smaller ones for longer trips?
    The 260 has a large fridge, any issues with that?
    The windows are sliders and don't open at an angle to keep rain out. Why and any issues with them?
    No hollow bumper, so where do you store the dump hose?
    The 268 has the lowest carrying capacity of the 3. Is 1704 lb really enough or has anyone exceeded the gvwr yet?
    Did anybody get the dual pane window option?
    How does the sound system sound?
    What is a good price for each of them?

Thanks in advance!
    I have a 273MK so I'll only address a couple of your questions. I have the Dometic fridge and I'm adding fans to try to improve the cooling. It's pretty poor in hot weather. I don't like the fridge in the slide but I really liked the floor plan.

My previous trailer had the roll out windows and I miss those. Like all the other issues, you just have to live with what's available on the trailer you want.

I'm currently using the supplied carrier for the sewer hose. It's OK but doesn't look like it will last. Although I don't carry much hose I'll probably do the fence post installation to provide a better solution. I had it on my last trailer and it worked well.

I went with the 150 Series because of size and weight, and as of now, I'm still pleased with the trailer. I substituted theater seating for the U shaped dinette. Works great for the 2 of us.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Relfection 150 Series

We have the 220RK which they only made in 2018 and 2019 but you can still find “new” ones at dealerships. It is the smallest in the entire 150-Series at 26’ long and 11’9” high.
    CCC is 2k#
    GVWR is 8995
    We paid $1,100 extra for the dual-paned windows and theatre seating. Both were very much worth the extra cost!
    I have added about $15k in upgrades and mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DaveMatthewsBand; 07-10-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    We have the 220RK which they only made in 2018 and 2019 but you can still find “new” ones at dealerships. It is the smallest in the entire 150-Series at 26’ long and 11’9” high.
    CCC is 2k#
    GVWR is 8995
    We paid $1,100 extra for the dual-paned windows and theatre seating. Both were very much worth the extra cost!
    I have added about $15k in upgrades and mods!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I'll have to look up that floorplan...

When I asked the salesman about the dual pane windows he said they simply double the glass, with no vacuum space between the layers. Not sure that made much sense. Do you know the R values for both kinds of windows?
    And how do they feel? The single pane seem kind of fragile and like a security risk, with the larger ones easily opened from outside.
    Last edited by Grandesigner; 07-11-2020 at 07:17 AM.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    Thanks, I'll have to look up that floorplan...

When I asked the salesman about the dual pane windows he said they simply double the glass, with no vacuum space between the layers. Not sure that made much sense. Do you know the R values for both kinds of windows?
    And how do they feel? The single pane seem kind of fragile and like a security risk, with the larger ones easily opened from outside.
    220RK has been discontinued for a few years.

Glass is an R1, double the glass, go to R2. There is no "gas" vacuum bonded into these dual pane windows, just 2 panes of glass.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly. we have spent about two weeks in it since we bought it and still have one full tank left. We've run the fridge on propane about half that time, as well as the heater. I'd say it's pretty efficient. Our last trailer had a 8cf dometic that we took cross country for five weeks and had to fill up the two 20# tanks three times and a fourth when we got home. So far, we are impressed with our 260RD.
    2011Chevy Silverado 6.0 2500HD
    2020.5 (White) Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the fridge info, sounds like good news.

Keep those comments coming, especially on the carry capacity stickers...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast