We currently have a 5th wheel Heartland and are downsizing to a TT. Probably don't see that too much.
The 5th wheel was a full time rv for me for 5 years so it served its purpose, tons of room. Now we just use the rv on the weekends and it is way too much rv for two of us and occasional guest for a weekend trip.
High volume 5th wheels are also hard to cool with the large internal volume the arched roof gives you. Our 5th wheel has three slide outs, dining and lounge chairs that needed to be strapped down and unstrapped, 5th wheel hitch takes up room in bed of truck, higher frontal area, almost twice as heavy, and smaller tanks. Looking forward to a single slide out hitch mount trailer. I've towed TT before so I know it won't be as stable as a 5th wheel but I'm ok with that. Probably the only downside to a TT vs 5th

We decided on an Imagine 2021 2600RB, very difficult to find in SoCal. We have a deposit on one coming in next month. Lots of dealers show them in stock on their websites but when you call, they are gone.
Only one SoCal dealer had one last week on Fri when we looked at it, gone on Monday, Tues they sold the next one coming in, we are in line for the next one after that for an expected Aug delivery. Will post some pics when it arrives.