User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Removed battery no it says leveling system offline

Another new guy question. I removed the battery the other day to charge so we could manipulate everything as we get ready to go out for the first time in the 29RS next weekend. Now I have this message below on the one touch panel. LCI customer service said to check the fuse but it appears to be ok. Any other suggestions to get it to recognize the leveling system?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0831.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	27738
    2019 F250 FX4 gas with puck system
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    A German Shepherd and a Wife!
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have the same system but is there a reboot process in the system settings? If not, you mght try power cycling it again. Leave it off for 30 seconds or so before powering back up.

No idea if this will work but it won't hurt.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to disconnect the battery again and see if that helps. Tried just the battery disconnect but that didn't help reset.
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So spoke with Lippert and they said to check the controller and fuses that are on it. Also told me to pull the CAN wire. Going to go and try that in a minute. Had to walk away for a minute.
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulled the power wire from the landing gear controller to the bus bar and no inline fuse. I'm getting power to the controller. I did get the front compartment exterior touch pad to blink for a second red. I don't know what else to do.
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm getting closer. Resynced the devices and was able to get the leveling controls to come up on the touch screen and the outside touch pad I blinking red very fast. The leveling system still says off line.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200704_124014.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	27785
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    Pullrite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grabbing at straws, but do you still have the original hydraulic pump 50 amp circuit breaker installed? If so, it may be the cause. Mine were continually going on and off line and completely losing power with the 50. Swapped to an 80 as outlined in several threads on here and never had another issue.

On edit. Just looked at some pictures and it appears the 29RS has electric levelers so my comments may not apply.
    Last edited by jneubig; 07-05-2020 at 06:21 AM.
    John and Denise; Houma, LA
    2017 Momentum 395M
    2016 Chevrolet K3500 DRW Diesel

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umph... Sounds like you pulled the battery with the disconnect on. Shooting from the hip, and because you're getting the error indicator- fast blink of the LED- have you then gone and attempted to clear the error with the touch pad?
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geotex1 View Post
    Umph... Sounds like you pulled the battery with the disconnect on. Shooting from the hip, and because you're getting the error indicator- fast blink of the LED- have you then gone and attempted to clear the error with the touch pad?
    I believe I had the disconnect off. Not 100% sure but I usually cut it off anytime I park it. I do know that the One connect system doesn't run through the battery disconnect. It stays on even if the disconnect is off. There is no error on the touch screen. Yesterday afternoon I lost the controls on the touch screen and the outside touch pad quit blinking again. I just got back from church and as soon as I change clothes I'm going to check out the converter and see if it's in an alarm state. Man I can't believe this is so challenging. My cousin is stopping by to see if he can help. He does electrical components for a living so maybe his fresh set of eyes can help see something.

Thanks again for all the suggestions. I'm open to anything
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the heck! Went out there and woke the system up on the outside touch pad and everything worked as it should. I'm happy it works now but scared since I don't know what was wrong. Oh well not gonna complain. Wife and I both need the long weekend off at the lake next weekend. She works front line and I'm a mechanic for a pharmaceutical company that makes breathing treatments. Needless to say we need to get away for a bit.

Thanks again for all your suggestions and brainstorming. It was great to have some help while trying to figure all this out. Have a great week everyone!
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    Pullrite Superglide