User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the upgrades I've done on my 2020 2400BHS so far

Purchased my 2020 Imagine 2400BHS last fall. Over the past few months I've made the following improvements/upgrades:

- installed BattleBorn lithium battery in storage bay, removed original battery from tongue. I keep my sewer supplies in a tool box where the battery used to be.
    - installed Victron BMV-712 battery monitor, Victron 100/20 SmartSolar charge controller, & Victron Lynx fused Distributor
    - installed 1200w Giandel inverter
    - installed 120V outlets in bedroom tied to the inverter, right beside the remote button, so the wife can use her hair dryer, etc.
    - installed 2x 170W solar panels on the roof, with cabling through trailer to the storage bay
    - upgraded wire from battery distributor to trailer panel to 4AWG. no more lights dimming when the water pumps kicks in
    - installed a second cut-off switch between the battery and the rest of the trailer, with the original switch cutting off the trailer from the storage bay
    - installed a cheap 7A PWM solar charge controller on the Furrion charge port, if I decide to run my small 2x 40W portable panels again
    - installed Maxxair Deluxe fan in the bathroom
    - installed 12v power outlet in storage bay to run 12v inflator pump, etc
    - installed 12v power outlet under stove in kitchen, to run my powered cooler on longer road trips
    - installed USB & 12v outlets in compartment under TV, to charge phones, etc.
    - installed Lippert Jack-It bike rack on tongue jack, but I don't actually use it because now I just place the bikes in the bike racks over my truck bed. I left the Jack-It frame attached, as it's a decent theft deterrent for the LPG tanks.
    - replaced 2x 20LB tanks with 2x 30LB LPG tanks, and installed bluetooth tank gauges
    - installed Progressive Industries 30A surge protector.
    - quickconnect LPG splitter under the outdoor kitchen, so that I can plug in both the stove and my converted Weber Q2200 at the same time.
    - MorRyde CRE3000 suspension + wet bolts kit
    - TireMinder Trailer transmitters, with solar powered TPMS receiver

and that's it so far, but there's still more to come. And as always, keep your stick on the ice!
    Last edited by tonygoncalves; 07-04-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonygoncalves View Post
    Purchased my 2020 Imagine 2400BHS last fall. Over the past few months I've made the following improvements/upgrades:

- installed BattleBorn lithium battery in storage bay, removed original battery from tongue.
    - installed Victron BMV-712 battery monitor, Victron 100/20 SmartSolar charge controller, & Victron Lynx fused Distributor
    - installed 1200w Giandel inverter
    - installed 120V outlets in bedroom tied to the inverter, right beside the remote button, so the wife can use her hair dryer, etc.
    - installed 2x 170W solar panels on the roof, with cabling through trailer to the storage bay
    - upgraded wire from battery distributor to trailer panel to 4AWG. no more lights dimming when the water pumps kicks in
    - installed a second cut-off switch between the battery and the rest of the trailer, with the original switch cutting off the trailer from the storage bay
    - installed a cheap 7A PWM solar charge controller on the Furrion charge port, if I decide to run my small 2x 40W portable panels again
    - installed Maxxair Deluxe fan in the bathroom
    - installed 12v power outlet in storage bay to run 12v inflator pump, etc
    - installed 12v power outlet under stove in kitchen, to run my powered cooler on longer road trips
    - installed USB & 12v outlets in compartment under TV, to charge phones, etc.
    - installed Lippert Jack-It bike rack on tongue jack, but I don't actually use it because now I just place the bikes in the bike racks over my truck bed. I left the Jack-It frame attached, as it's a decent theft deterrent for the LPG tanks.
    - replaced 2x 20LB tanks with 2x 30LB LPG tanks, and installed bluetooth tank gauges
    - installed Progressive Industries 30A surge protector.
    - quickconnect LPG splitter under the outdoor kitchen, so that I can plug in both the stove and my converted Weber Q2200 at the same time.

and that's it so far. As always, there's still more to come.
    It feels like your slacking a bit. Maybe its because of covid. Lol
    Nice job.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow!!! I guess the plumbing projects are next? Or maybe the suspension?

You've been busy. Nice! It's always a treat making things yours and making them fit your needs.

Keep up the good work.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that's quite the build so far! Many of your mods are on my list of things I'd also like to do at some point to our 2400.
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2400BH
    2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Double cab

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    Wow!!! I guess the plumbing projects are next? Or maybe the suspension?
    You've been busy. Nice! It's always a treat making things yours and making them fit your needs.

Keep up the good work.
    D'oh, forgot about the suspension work I've done, I'll have to edit my original post. Thanks!

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just remember the rule... Just when you get it all modded out, you upgrade! Been there, many times! Lol
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What LP tank gauge did you go with?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsparker View Post
    What LP tank gauge did you go with?
    I have the Mopeka Standard LP Tanks sensors. I'm debating added the Water Pro sensors to my white and grey tanks.

I have since also added the WhisperRV temp sensors in my fridge, freezer, and kitchen. Waiting on my Victron Multiplus 12/3000 and 2nd BattleBorn to arrive any day now.
    2017 F150 Lariat 3.5 EB
    2020 Imagine 2400BH

retired: 2016 Starcraft 19BHS & 2004 Fleetwood Mesa

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    V2.0 of my upgrades:

Added two more 100AH Battle Born batteries, Victron 12/3000 Multiplus, Victron Cerbo GX, Levelmate Pro, RVWhisper, SoftstartRV in the roof AC, Maxxfan Deluxe in the bathroom, etc. 95% done, still want to work on the wiring a bit: replace the hard conduit with flexible tubing, etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210521_144501.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	34688Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210521_144524.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	34689

Still to come: one more Battle Born GC2 battery, TankWhisper, MRBF Fuse instead of ANL fuse.

On the horizon: Victron Touch 50, 2x 180W solar panels, 100/50 or 150/60 solar charger, 12V DC or residential AC fridge.
    Last edited by tonygoncalves; 06-04-2021 at 07:57 PM.
    2017 F150 Lariat 3.5 EB
    2020 Imagine 2400BH

retired: 2016 Starcraft 19BHS & 2004 Fleetwood Mesa

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow and nice. Great job.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE