User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    There is always this device that supposedly reduces the noise.

I'm just not sure I want to spend $189 to find out how effective it is.
    I bought this for a dometic ac on my previous camper. it worked, but i think it caused problems with air flow. The coleman ac is much quieter than the dometic so i don't see the need to spend the money.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Installed the RVAirflow piece in my rig this week. I immediately felt a substantial increase in flow in all the vents (don't have a meter but could definitely feel the improvement) using just the one AC. I didn't notice a huge difference in sound levels. We are going on a trip this weekend so I'll report back on actual performance.
    John and Denise; Houma, LA
    2017 Momentum 395M
    2016 Chevrolet K3500 DRW Diesel

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RV Air Flow upgrade may quiet the unit, mine was not loud. Purpose is to increase air flow, the larger return area means more air in and more air out. The top of the insert, supply side eliminates turbulence and feeds cold air into ducts with no cold air lost, it fits, it is simple and I would say will eventually change all RV AC units across the entire industry, it is that good. Each vent feels like a dump vent and I see no need to ever run on any setting other than low cool. later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123