User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dual Gray Tank Drainage

My 327M has dual gray tanks, each with a dump valve. As we don't have any washer hooked up, I'm trying to figure out how the rear tanks fills faster than the front tank from kitchen/bath. I can only assume that the shower/bath drain to the rear tank and that the kitchen sink drains to the front. Are the two tanks plumbed together?
    CJ & Jo
    RIP: Rocky & Rya
    2018 Momentum 327M, 2019 RAM 2500 6.7L Turbo Cummins, BW Companion Slider, Timbren SES, Bilstein 4600

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 328G has kitchen and Washer(not installed) tied to rear tank. Front grey is only shower and bathroom sink. They are only tied together at drain point and the rear tank sits lower in frame than front grey. I suppose you could get a little transfer if both grey valves were open and you had the cap on tank drain. Also our panel label is wrong as others have stated. Our Black 2 is the rear grey. If you have a rear toilet check to see if its fully closed.
    2019 Ram Laramie Mega Cab 3500 4x4 HO CTD Aisin DRW, Pullrite 24k Auto Slider, 7500# Airbags
    2020 Momentum 328G