User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question on Location of Waste Valves 310GK

I will be needing access to the waste valves in the near future and wondering if any one with a 310GK has had to access the valves and can give me a location where to start in dropping the coroplast. I had to drop the coroplast for another project along the driver side and most of the front and did not recall seeing the valves there, so I am guessing they are at or near the rear, but if anyone knows their location I will be indebted to you.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BB&LAB View Post
    I will be needing access to the waste valves in the near future and wondering if any one with a 310GK has had to access the valves and can give me a location where to start in dropping the coroplast. I had to drop the coroplast for another project along the driver side and most of the front and did not recall seeing the valves there, so I am guessing they are at or near the rear, but if anyone knows their location I will be indebted to you.

The black tank and front grey (bathroom) tanks are lengthwise in the trailer and the valves are roughly in line with the middle jacks. The rear grey tank (kitchen) is sideways in the trailer with the valve on the curb side (inside the frame) about 1' behind the middle jack.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Chris for this detailed and helpful tank waste valve location, exactly what I was looking for.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW