User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from Sturgis, not SD

Hello to everyone. Netminder24 here; netminder as I was an amateur hockey goalie and 24 was my police badge number. Looking to take delivery of a 2020 2500rl this weekend, if all goes well. Looking forward to the forum. Have found forums very helpful in other endeavors. Thanks for allowing me to join.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Netminder24 View Post
    Hello to everyone. Netminder24 here; netminder as I was an amateur hockey goalie and 24 was my police badge number. Looking to take delivery of a 2020 2500rl this weekend, if all goes well. Looking forward to the forum. Have found forums very helpful in other endeavors. Thanks for allowing me to join.
    Welcome and don’t forget to take a checklist with you. Hope you and fam enjoy your new purchase. Exciting times!
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Netminder24 View Post
    Welcome and I love that floor plan. I think that that might be my next tt after I change my TV.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE